
*Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 5 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they've been chosen for this award
I changed it up a bit. I'm sending this to the girls that I've recently bombarded with comments and/or emails, whether they're new to me or not!
Run, Knit, Get Hitched! (Check out Stephanie's knitting skills. A freakin' koozie!)
Southern Daze (Thanks for making me smile, Cyndi!)
The Chic Runner (Danica kicks butt.)
A Mountain Bride (Her "engagement" reminds me of us.)
07.25.09 Wed (Wow. Same wedding day & color? Too weird!)
Southern Daze (Thanks for making me smile, Cyndi!)
The Chic Runner (Danica kicks butt.)
A Mountain Bride (Her "engagement" reminds me of us.)
07.25.09 Wed (Wow. Same wedding day & color? Too weird!)








4 comments:
Thank YOU for making me smile :-)
Love love love it! Thanks Abbie :0
awwwww...Thanks Abbie!!
wow thanks, abbie! so sweet of you! love the blog love ;)
Post a Comment