Friday, May 1, 2009

Fabulous Shoe Friday... and More

This week's post features shoes that will honestly not break the bank. All images found via ShopRuche.


I would LOVE to wear these around with my jeans cuffed or some cute relaxed capris on the weekend.
I would also take these shirts...


And, if I hadn't already spent well beyond what I budgeted in gifts, then I would pick this ring up for the girls (or myself)!


Abbie

5 comments:

Chic Runner said...

u find the CUTEST stuff! I love the posts when you post pictures :)

Cara said...

YOU'RE RIGHT, THANK YOU!! (Re: Kate & Leopold) -- You're awesome :) (And yes, take me shopping with you, these are tooo cute!

dee said...

Abbie, I adore those red shoes! So so cute.

jes [a mountain bride] said...

omg - I just found Ruche a couple of weeks ago and I was SOOO excited when I did. Their stuff is like Anthropologie at 1/4 of the price (which really rocks my world)

You picked out some wicked cute stuff.

Hannah said...

Those red shoes are so loverly

Related Posts with Thumbnails