....................................and just realized, after going to the post office to find out how much postage they require, that I never put stamps on the RSVP envelopes! Boo! Holy crapola. I'm in for some fun when the replacement envies get here tomorrow. I am so over the invites.








8 comments:
That sucks! If I were you I may just send them anyway. I'd hope that people would be willing to put a stamp on them and mail them back. Is that an option?
We didn't put stamps on our response envelopes... I mean, only cause we couldn't get US and Irish and Spanish stamps for them, but even still - it's not totally required... just a gesture more than anything. You should just send them anyway...
Oh no!! Oh, I am so sorry...that is such a pain in the ass. I bet you most people sending them back will realize there is no stamp and will put one on. Everyone makes mistakes during the wedding planning process so don't beat yourself up. I am excited to see the final invites though:) xx
Oh no! Hang in there. You will be so happy to get those things in the mail!!
Ugh. Suck is right. So sorry to hear. My vent was the fact that I didn't consider width and weight in advance and ended up having to spend $1.05 on every stinking invite. You will be so happy once they are off - just focus on that! ;)
Oh no! That sucks! (And sounds like something that I would do.) Did you already address the first batch? Good luck!
that stinks. good thing you discovered it before they went out.
Oh no! That sucks!!! Whenever I receive an invite I always double check the RSVP for postage in case I need to add. I usually never think twice about it so hopefully people will just do the same and add postage! Good luck!
Post a Comment