Tuesday, May 12, 2009

If Only I Were... Forever 21

Not really, but I did find some amazing deals there on my trip to Denver this weekend. Most of the time, I find that I can try on 20 things at Forever 21 and have only 3 look good. This trip, I tried on 4 shirts and only didn't buy one (because I still couldn't justify spending $18 on a very casual tank-style top.) I had actually gone in to look at accessories, but it's so easy to get sucked in. I found a cute, retro-inspired jacket, as well.


Abbie

7 comments:

Catrina said...

cute cute cute!

I'll have to give that store a try again. I never have good luck in there either!

PinkSass said...

I love me some Forever 21! Great finds!

Mrs. Potts said...

Very cute! I love the red & white top.

ambika said...

& shockingly, if you pay attention to the fabric and seams, you can find things that last a while, too. I've loved and frequently worn the things I've gotten from there.

Cute, cute blog!

Chic Runner said...

Girl I went CRAZY this weekend at forever 21 :) Yikes buuuuut you got some good deals and I love that stuff, I swear I looked at that black and white top. Great minds think alike!

alissa said...

youve gotta love that store! the quality is so hit and miss there - ive had stuff fall apart after two washes and others that have been staples in my wardrobe for a year or two now and are peachy!
good finds!

Stephanie said...

I love that first top!

Forever 21 is such a great store. I have found some amazing things there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails