I Love the first 3rd and 5th ! They are sooooo Freaking CUTE!
Is summer as fabulous in Steamboat Springs as I imagine it to be? I lived in Lake Tahoe for several years and while I wasn't a huge fan of the snow, I loved summers there! To me they were true paradise.
Oh, I LOVE the last pair! Such a gorgeous color and what perfect summer shoes!
Oh so pretty, yum.
I looove the last two. I need some new shoes badly!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I Love the first 3rd and 5th ! They are sooooo Freaking CUTE!
Is summer as fabulous in Steamboat Springs as I imagine it to be? I lived in Lake Tahoe for several years and while I wasn't a huge fan of the snow, I loved summers there! To me they were true paradise.
Oh, I LOVE the last pair! Such a gorgeous color and what perfect summer shoes!
Oh so pretty, yum.
I looove the last two. I need some new shoes badly!
Post a Comment