I've been going through my closets and drawers lately. I have way too many items in my home that are not being used, so I've decided to start selling my excess on
Ebay again. When you find things with tags on them, you know it's time for them to go! I'd rather others benefit from my overzealous purchasing! Here is a sneak peek of what I've listed so far today.


I'm planning to list a Marimekko shower curtain that has never been used and loads of
AMuse stamps. I went a little nuts purchasing stamps thinking I was going to become a scrapbooking queen and card maker. I gave up the idea... only after spending beaucoup $$ on the hobby. So, it's time to recoup some of the expenses. I'll clue you in when I list new items. Don't forget to use
Ebates before purchasing on
Ebay to save yourself a little, too!

1 comment:
That turquoise dress is gorgeous! Sadly, I'm a size 6 and will never, ever, be able to fit into a size 2!!
Post a Comment