Thursday, June 18, 2009

Showered In Love

I'm back from my work trip in New Hampshire-- but I have to admit this whirlwind week has caught up with me. I'm beat. I did want to give you a sneak peek into my shower. Unfortunately, I don't have very many pics, but I do have some good ones.
BM Jen- Hostess


BM KA- HostessSPW- Hostess (The shower was hosted at her lovely home)

My other friend is getting married in August!

Can you guess who is in the pic with me and KA? That would be my lovely mother. ;) Only a slight resemblance. I had a great pic with my step-mom, but I don't have her permission to plaster her mug on the internet.

This was the last pic I got... which also happened to be the first gift I opened. Personally, I think you can never have enough throws... especially when you live in CO! I have to say Jen did an amazing job getting the details together. She had M&Ms created in our wedding colors... if you look closely, you can see our faces on them!! Too funny.
I got loads of compliments on my dress. While the hair trial didn't work out well that morning*, I did feel awfully gorgeous... and LOVED the pockets!

*The hair in the pics I did myself... after Mom helped me pull about 100 bobby pins out on the way home from the salon!

Abbie

13 comments:

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

You look adorable!!! From what I see, your hair was super-cute. Love the side-swept bangs. Love the M&Ms, your dress, EVERYTHING! What fun!

PS I have that same throw, but in the aqua shade. The pom-poms are so cute!

Amy Jo said...

Sounds like your shower was a blast! I'm glad you had a good time....and you look gorgeous in that dress!!!

The Carpenter's said...

LOVE your dress! Green is definitely your color!

Random Hiccups said...

So pretty! I *love* the dress you wore!

erica said...

Such cute pictures! I LOVE your shower dress (of course - it's green!). Glad you had such a fun time!

erica said...

Whoa - wait! I totally blew by the M&Ms the first time - in-freaking-credible! *Runs to find out how to get me some...*

southern daze said...

You looked gorgeous!!

Shannon said...

I will ditto all the gorgeous dress comments. Where did you get it from? Looks like everyone had a great time!

Chic Runner said...

You are TOO CUTE! and I'm going to link to you on my new link page on my new site coming on monday, hope that is okay :)

Also this is funny but I was reading random hiccups comment and I thought it said I love the dress, you whore. HAHAHA Made me laugh.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

ahh so much fun and you look beautiful=)!

Mrs. Classic said...

You look so cute! I love the shirt.

Cat said...

Funny the last line of your blog, I was just about to compliment your dress as well . . . where is it from?? So cute!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! Dying over the dress and the pictures are all terrific. So happy for you, friend! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails