Kids' Place Setting (after a bit of interference from said kids):



Aisle Decor:
Entry table (pic was taken pre-ceremony--we put bouquets on here once the reception started; you can barely see the bags we had for the centerpiece take-homes):
It looks awfully plain in the pic, but with the flowers, it was pretty. We still didn't get any of the drink table, but I'm slowly getting over it. It's fun to be looking through new pics nearly 4 months after the wedding. FOUR months! Time really flies.







8 comments:
awww I had that same feeling after I got my wedding pictures back...kind of sad that you spent so much time thinking about making every detail perfect and then didn't get a picture. but make sure you get copies of the pictures from all your guests because I was surprised at how great some of those were!!! :) Time flys once you're married!!
Aww. This looks like so much fun :)
Love your details! It has only been a month for us but I love getting the non professional pics from family and friends. The photographer focuses so much on the couple so it is fun to see what everyone else "saw."
There were a few details from our wedding that went undocumented, too, so we set up a Flickr site for our family and friends to share their photos. We were surprised by what we got! And congrats on four months :)
Awe! That was so sweet of your friends and family to send you the pictures. And very awesome that they captured some of the pictures you felt had been missed.
I have received a bunch of pictures like that as well and I am so happy to have them!
Sorry to here you did not get all the pics you want, but I found (3 years later) some of my favorite pics where from friends and family! Hope you find more you love!
Sorry to here you did not get all the pics you want, but I found (3 years later) some of my favorite pics where from friends and family! Hope you find more you love!
awww I had that same feeling after I got my wedding pictures back...kind of sad that you spent so much time thinking about making every detail perfect and then didn't get a picture. but make sure you get copies of the pictures from all your guests because I was surprised at how great some of those were!!! :) Time flys once you're married!!
Post a Comment