5:38 p.m. Police were called to a report of a suspicious incident in the 2900 block of West Acres Drive where a woman reported that she found feces in her toilet that she did not think she put there. There was no damage to the house and no other reason to believe someone had been inside the house.
Remember to flush, people.








12 comments:
now that - that makes me smile... I hope I never forget when I have or haven't used the bathroom - honestly if I do get me to the nearest home so someone can watch over me!
i love police blotters. this one is especially good.
Too Funny!
Oh wow! My friend sends me the blotter from WI and I die laughing... when I read the police blotter here it just scares me :(
The case of the Mysterious Pooper... hehe this was funny!
Bwahahahahaha.
Police beat is a star around here. They print names, addresses, everything. It's like Star magazine for us village dwellers.
;D
hilarious!
Bahahahahaha!! I love this
GOD YES!!! Love it.
too funny!
too funny!
Bwahahahahaha.
Police beat is a star around here. They print names, addresses, everything. It's like Star magazine for us village dwellers.
;D
Post a Comment