Thursday, November 19, 2009

If I Had a Million Dollars...

(If I had a million dollars)... well, I'd buy you a green dress (but not a real green dress, that's cruel). For some reason, I've had this Barenaked Ladies song in my head for weeks. I'm thinking it's from all of the window shopping I've been doing lately. (I like to call it "abandoning my cart" because I stuff my cart on the internets just to see how much the bill would be.) Every time I see something I like, this song starts streaming through.

Just a few of the items that have caught my eye on Etsy lately:

Stay Classy...vintage gem dangle earrings (your choose the color)

aggie... crocheted floor throw

^source

YELLOW WHITE STRIPES Cotton Pillow Cover, Cushion 63 x 34 cmPEBBLE BEACH Cotton Silk Rayon Cushion Cover 50 x 30 cm

^source

XL travel bag/carry-on bag in golden honey

^source

I could go on forever, but I don't have a million dollars.

Abbie

22 comments:

Allegra said...

truly amazing stuff!

julia::ordinarysaturdays said...

I do the same thing! It makes you feel like you got to shop, but it's free.

Keg Design said...

i love that that ring is set in yellow gold - so pretty!

Patience said...

Whenever I have money to spend I can't ever find anything I like, but when I don't have any money..I find all sorts of stuff. I too am drooling over some of your fab finds. If only we had a million dollars. I love that song.

Kristen said...

I abandon my cart all the time too, it is fun to dream!

I love ETSY, so many fun and unique finds!

http://kristenstakeonlife.blogspot.com/

LindsB said...

I do the same thing all the time! I go to sites, put everything I love in my cart, get depressed I cant buy it all and then have to click out of the page and move on. Its sad, but I continue to do it still :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I could spend way too much money at Etsy. That sea salt holder is so precious!

Amy Jo said...

Good lord woman, what are you doing to me....that was some serious eye candy!! I want the green/white handbag, the bolero and of course that yellow/white striped pillow.

Happy Friday!

emily said...

I am totally in love with that ring!! I sent it to my boyfriend and said what a GREAT christmas present it would be...

After almost 7 years, I'm not subtle ;)

Desiree Lynn said...

you have great taste! love it all!

Ams said...

I love all of it!

You Are My Fave said...

That last bag is so perfect. Dang, I thought my wish list was complete.

Christina said...

wow, what a lovely surprise! thanks for including my earrings in your lovely collection of items. those purses are to DIE for. i'm off to check them out now.

Anonymous said...

Sigh. I do the same thing. Great finds!

bride4life said...

I love the rug!!!!!

Anne @ The City Sage said...

Gasp! That purse is DIVINE! And the pillows too...

I do the same thing...fill up my cart, then leave. The worst is the stores that send me an email a couple days later reminding me that my cart is still full. It's like the internet is guilt tripping me! :)

Padgett Hoke said...

ohhh, ahh, there are some serious goodies in there! I love those posts! And thank you for the bday wishes, I loved all the comments, they made my day even more special!

have a wonderful thanksgiving!

Iva Messy said...

such great finds! Christina's shop is so lovely! ;)

Anonymous said...

super cute blog! I LOVE that bag!! it could hold everything!

Iva said...

such great finds! Christina's shop is so lovely! ;)

Anne @ The City Sage said...

Gasp! That purse is DIVINE! And the pillows too...

I do the same thing...fill up my cart, then leave. The worst is the stores that send me an email a couple days later reminding me that my cart is still full. It's like the internet is guilt tripping me! :)

Clemson Girl said...

you have great taste! love it all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails