Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Back to Life... Back to Re-al-ity

I can't stop singing that in my head. It's so true... time absolutely flies by once you get close to the wedding. You wish the party could last forever, but in a flash, it's over. I'm going to be a bit slow getting back into blogging, but I wanted to post pics of my dress. After all of the build-up, I know you are wondering what I went with.

Without further ado... my dress!
The dress I fell in love with... the beautiful Scarlet by Monique Lhuillier. It was ah-mazing. I love it. More pics later. Thanks for all of the wonderful well wishes!!

Abbie

35 comments:

Malissa said...

Wow! Your dress is so beautiful and you look AMAZING! I can't wait to see more pics from your big day.

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

Oh-my-gosh...ABBIE...you look breathtakingly beautiful! The dress is amazing indeed! I can't wait to see more pics!

Redframe said...

Oh Abbie, it's just be-au-ti-ful! You look so gorgeous and a just a tad emotional... Wonderful pictures, more more more!

Unknown said...

such a GORGEOUS dress. you look stunning! *swoon*

Brittney said...

you looked beautiful - congratulations! can't wait to see the rest of your photos!

Unknown said...

It's beautiful and you look stunning!

Chic Runner said...

My old roommate wore that exact dress and I LOVE it! You look so beautiful! Congrats! come back soon ha ha I've missed you!

Amy Jo said...

You look beautiful! What an amazing dress....the straps and oh, that back! Gorgeous!

Can't wait to see more pics from your big day!

Congratulations!!

Shannon said...

Awww so pretty! Love Love Love the lace :) Can't wait to see more pics. Congratulations!

dee said...

Oh, Abbie, you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL! And I love that dress...I mean, truly. I remember it from when I got married. I coveted it. In fact, I adored her whole line. You look stunning in it. Can't wait to see more!

Congratulations:) xx

Mrs. Classic said...

So pretty! I have been thinking about you. You looked amazing. I can't wait to see more.

Jessica @ Mason Jar Bride said...

GORGEOUS. wow :)

Lynsey said...

Your dress is beatiful and you look amazing! Congrats! Can't wait to see more pictures from your big day!

Christina said...

You look soo beautiful!!!

Emily (The Culinary Couple) said...

The lace is beautiful! And I love the open back. Congratulations again! Looking forward to more updates and photos from the big day.

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Beautiful dress!! I love it.

erica said...

Ahhh the Scarlett. I LOVE that dress, and it looked so amazing on you! I've seen it on many brides, but I think you looked positively THE most incredible yet! Def worth the wait for us to see it! Can't wait for more pictures.

it is everlasting said...

Abbie that literally took my breath away when I saw the pictures. The open back is fantastic on you. Wow. Many congratulations and blessings on you and your new husband.

C'ent 'anni!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!! I am so jealous you wore Scarlet...you lucky lucky girl you!! Can't wait to see more pics...eeeeeeek!

Bridechka said...

It's GORGEOUS!!! You look lovely!

Megan said...

beautiful!!! I love lace!! I absolutely love the back!

Brittney said...

thanks for the wonderful comments on my first wedding shoot :)

Marian said...

Love, L-O-V-E your dress!! BEAUTIFUL. Hope you had a fabulous day love

Milltini said...

CONGRATS! You look amazing! Can't wait to see more pictures.

M. Eileen said...

Beautiful dress! You look gorgeous! So happy I found your blog! I love it! :)

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

It's breathtaking, stunning, gorgeous, beautiful.... basically, my dream dress. Seriously. I just sent my best friend pictures of all the dresses that appealed to me, and they were all lace with cut out backs. You look AMAZING!

Heather from the bar said...

It is gorgeous! Congrats, can't wait to see more!

Nina said...

Ohhh abbie, it's beautiful & you were gorgeous in it!!! xxoxo

southern daze said...

Oh Abbie, your dress was absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see more pics!!

LauraAnn said...

Your dress was gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Shaina said...

Oh Abbie, it is absolutely breathtaking! You look so beautiful! Congrats, and can't wait to see more photos!!!

Erin Helgerson said...

Congratulations! It IS AH-MAZING! YOu looked wonderful! XO!

Ashley Turner said...

Positively stunning!!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Congratulations!!! You looked beautiful=)!

Meagan said...

I absolutely love your dress!!! I wish I could have something like that!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails