Round Two of Not My Dress features another one that I obsessed over. This dress was originally in the running more than the dress I did purchase. I had a saved search on Ebay for the Jim Hjelm 8810 and kept searching OnceWed and Preowned Wedding Dresses.
Finally, one size larger was listed, and I contemplated buying it and having it altered to fit. After reading many reviews on wedding boards everywhere, I found out the Jim Hjelm dresses can be rather difficult to alter. Not a good sign! Eventually, I had to face reality and give up on the 8810. So, this is not my dress. 







6 comments:
That is such a pretty one! I managed to not swoon over any other dresses before my wedding, but now that it's over, I like fantasizing about "if we did it all over again" what I would wear!
Totally ridiculous!
Love this one. I'm getting more and more excited to see the actual dress!
That dress is beautiful! But probably good that you didn't go with it if it is hard to alter!
its gorgous though!! I love Jim's designs.
It is very pretty though :)
Pretty! I like the strap/sleeves. So feminine!
Post a Comment