Also, those reader question posts that were going to keep you reading while I'm away. I only got one question, so I'm going to answer it right now.
Mackenzie had left a comment on the post "Reader Questions":
Do you have any photography tips? What kind of camera do you have? Which one would you love to have if you could purchase a new one with no price limit?
Well, Mackenzie-- I wish the answer was more interesting. I use an HP point and shoot, which barely gets pulled out of the basket it lives in under the tv. I love photography, but I'm constantly just using my camera phone because it's so convenient. Maybe that's a hobby I can finally delve into once the wedding is over! Everyone's gushing over SLR's, so I think I'd jump on the bandwagon... only if I had no worries about moolah, of course.
I will have one scheduled post while I'm away... as promised, our ceremony order and readings. Have a wonderful week!








11 comments:
Have fun on your wedding day! I hope everything goes wonderfully. I can't wait to hear how it turns out!
Good Luck! I'm sure everything will be beautiful! Can't wait for all the post wedding updates and pictures! :)
I feel your pain - I remember being super exhausted before Mr. Potts & I got married. It will ease some.
You're doing a great job of smiling & carrying on. I kept reminding myself that it would be one day in many that we'd spend together. That helped a bit.
I love the Jim Hjelm from your last post. That was one I was in love with too!
Hugs to you!!
I hope you have a fabulous wedding despite the little things that have been driving you crazy. I've been following your blog for a few months and enjoying reading it. Can't wait to see pictures. And btw, I LOVE the last "not my dress!" Beautiful! But I'm sure yours is mucho better!
So exciting!
Good luck, Abbie! I know it will be a stunningly beautiful day, and I can't wait to see pictures of your special day!
I hope you have a truly wonderful and amazing wedding. Best wishes to both of you!
And don't worry right now about being tired- you will be so pumped and excited on the big day that you won't notice it until the day after! And I think that everyone (especially if you have a lot of DIY elements) gets tired in that week (I know that I was exhausted).
So have a ball and breathe in every little moment you can!
Aw, I hope it's wonderful.
Good luck and have a wonderful time on your wedding day! Keep smiling and don't let things get you stressed because in the end the most important thing is that you are celebrating your marriage to your soon to be husband! Congrats!!!! :-)
hope everything goes wonderfully!!! :) we'll be thinking about you!!
ABBIE! Have a blast tomorrow - I'll be thinking of you as we do the same! It's been awesome reading your blog during our parallel planning processes. No matter what, I know your day will be beautiful, and I can't wait to see pictures! You and J will have a wonderful time. ENJOY and catch you on the flip side ;)
Post a Comment