Thursday, July 2, 2009

To-Do List Revisited

I've tried to tackle a few of those items that I put off last weekend. I've also added this week's items to the list.

Order last three ties- DONE!
Finish programs- DONE!
Write up schedule of events- Decided to wait until I speak with the photographer about timing.
Write thank you for welcome bags- Why is thank you always the hardest part?
Order flowers- DONE!! Woo-hoo!
Make massage appointment for week-of- DONE!
Make mani/pedi appts for me and moms- DONE!
Order table numbers- Sent the details to the vendor.
Order table number holders- DONE!
Stamp favor tags- Decided this is a good task to do while watching tv. Maybe Friday??
Finalize readings- DONE!
Write directions for welcome bags- DONE!

Print escort cards- DONE!
Print seating cards- DONE!
Print menu cards- Waiting for the caterer to let us know about the substitution we requested.
Print rehearsal dinner meal/drink tickets- DONE!
Finish birch cones- Only 4 to go
Finish assembling bridal party bags- Somewhat together... still need to finish.
Write ceremony order- Yikes. Not even close.
Finalize jewelry- I keep going back and forth on this.

So, I've gotten a couple more things done. The programs were the biggest task to check off. I finished most of them on Monday night and then tackled the last bit last night. I'll post about them soon. I have Friday morning off, so I'm hoping to get in a little DIY action while I have the extra time. We'll see if procrastination beats me down.
It's amazing how easily I succumb to laziness!

Abbie

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are making such progress! My day of schedule went completely out the window...thankfully only my mom and I had a copy.

southern daze said...

You're doing so good!

Bridechka said...

You got a lot done! Very impressive.

Cat said...

Wow you got a ton done!! Doing well. . . I am hoping to finish a bunch over the weekend too!!

erica said...

I would hardly call you lazy. You are a planning beast! {Well, the feminine kind, that is.} I'm not even working right now since it's summer, so I'm amazed by your progress. Keep it up! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails