Friday, August 29, 2008

Fabulous Shoe Friday

It's Friday again... that means a shoe post is in store. Here are a few that I've been drooling over recently.

^JCrew Becky Heels (sold out)

^image source
^image source
^image source
^image source
^image source
^image source
^image source

Can you tell I'm not ready for fall?

This last pair reminds me of the amazing yellow shoes that Chelsea from Oh My Deer wore for her wedding.
^image source

4 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

love those j crew heels. of course they're sold out.

Sarah Ring said...

love chie mihara! they are the most comfy shoes you will ever wear, the designer studied pediatry so the shoes essentail mold to your feet!

Delovely Designs said...

LOVE your blog, Abbie! How very fun! I've added you to my blogroll also. :)

alissa said...

Oh mylanta I want those boots.

Related Posts with Thumbnails