I have my day-to-day job, which I will probably keep mum about, for obvious reasons. But, come every summer weekend, JCrew goes to the rodeo (or at least that's what they said when I first got hired 5 years ago). I bartend at the Steamboat Springs Pro Rodeo every Friday and Saturday night from mid-June through Labor Day. It's a pretty good gig... and helps me explain off my need for expensive boots. Be sure to check the October Men's Journal for some great pics of three "cowboys" that have been frequenting our rodeo scene this summer. Brandon just happened to win the saddlebronc competition the night of the shoot. Very cool! They took some pictures with me serving them beer, but I doubt they'll make it in. Denver's CBS affiliate even came for a video session earlier this month. We don't have any local news stations, so this move was fairly surprising.

Image Courtesy of CBS4Denver
This multiple job craze has been with me since I was in college. I would always have at least two, sometimes even three, jobs. One of the jobs I kept all through college was at Gap. I stumbled upon these old commercials on YouTube, and memories came flooding back.
Khaki Country
Mellow Yellow
Love Train
Favorite Jeans
Khaki Country
Mellow Yellow
Love Train
Favorite Jeans







No comments:
Post a Comment