Sunday, August 31, 2008

Things I Love Today: Home

I haven't been finding as much clothing that I "can't live without", so I thought I should post about the things I'm loving that are home-related.

On Sale at Pottery Barn Cafe Chairs
Another PB Sale Item: Somerset Striped Cabinet (I see this in a baby's room, for some reason)

PB: Aberdeen Pendant (Another perfect baby room find... if I were with child, which I'm not)


PB: Hayden Rug (I already have a PB rug in the living room, but it's not bright and bold enough)
PB: Tile Organic Sheets

PB: Pinboard Scrapbook
PB: Raindrop Mirror

Garnet Hill: Angelique Woven Rug (Yes, another rug)
GH: Fisherman Cable Throw

GH: Balen Cotton Coverlet (for one of the guest rooms)
GH: Haverhill Afghan Throw (Reminds me of the ones Grandma Pauline used to make)
Anthropologie: Astrid Chair (I almost bought this when they offered a discount two years ago)
Anthropologie: Corrigan Chair

Okay... enough for now. My bank account is reeling at the idea of purchasing all of these wonderful items.

By the way... this is my 50th post already! I've definitely had too much time on my hands.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails