Sunday, August 24, 2008

You Say It's Your Birthday...

It's my birthday, too! Well, it is on Monday, but it doesn't hurt to do a little pre-birthday window shopping. Here are a few on my wish list...
Let's start with the extravagant, shall we?
Obviously those are more like house picks, so I'll also list the personal (and more realistic) options. I've actually had this first one in my bag for a long while now.


4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Happy Birthday! Great picks! I love those metal letters, where are they from? The hat is fabulous... I'm thinking I need a hat like that for the beach!

Elizabeth said...

Fabulous picks! Every single item makes me swoon. If only I had a bottomless wallet...

http://brideinablog.blogspot.com/

Lettered Cottage said...

Thanks for the vote at HGTV.com! :-)
I am SO IN LOVE with that shower curtain girl!!!!

Happy Birthday to you!

Layla
The Lettered Cottage

Anonymous said...

Love those boots! Great picks...I think I'm going to be adding some of them to my birthday list...which is 8 months away :)

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Lauren
Custom Invites

Related Posts with Thumbnails