Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Wedding Obsession


Hi, my name is Abbie... and I'm a wedding-aholic. There... it's out there. I admit it. I'm so addicted that everyone I know getting married comes to me for my magazine stash. Sad, but true.

When my girlfriend, Jen, got engaged, she came to me with a palette dilemma. Her wedding is Labor Day weekend, and she wanted to use brown and orange. Her fiance thought those colors were too fall-like for a not quite fall wedding. I suggested she throw in an accent of blue. The only problem... we couldn't find any inspiration. I reached out to Kathryn at Snippet and Ink for some help. (I'm not only wedding obsessed, but I'm also a wedding blog freak, too!) She was very nice and forwarded me a link to a wedding with Jen's color palette. Through the process, another wedding caught my eye. I'm not sure if Kathryn forwarded me this one, too, but this wedding that I sent Jen for inspiration was recently featured on Style Me Pretty, yet another wedding blog that I look forward to on a daily basis. I love the way this wedding came together... and I *love* the bride's headpiece! I'm just not so sure J would love it as much as me, but a girl can dream!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails