Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Too Much Information Once Again

Being sick is never fun. But, having the right tools to get you back on track definitely helps. To keep myself from getting a full blown sinus infection (according to my doctor, I wasn't quite there yet), I have been using the following:

My ceramic Neti Pot-- some people use plastic, but I prefer being able to throw mine in the dishwasher with no problems.
Emergen-C-- I don't like taking pills, so this is a better option for me.

Nasonex-- After I've used the Neti Pot, I use this. (*Quick reminder-- I am not a doctor, so get accurate advice from your GP.)

Mucinex--To avoid having this crud move into my chest, I take this.
**Disclaimer--I am not a physician/doctor of any kind and am only showing what I take. Please see a licensed physician for diagnosis and remedy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails