I made some not-so-prettily monongramed cupcakes for everyone. I used this lovely contraption to haul them the 30 miles to the shower. It was definitely a helpful tool. Of course, mine was in blue (because you should all know that I'm obsessed with blues and greens).
Here is a picture of the wonderful bride-to-be exploring the (only half set-up) food table. I definitely overestimated how much women would eat at 4pm. The table had absolutely no room for anything else on it by the time I finished cooking.
Word of advice: Don't worry about favors. I ended up with a ton left over. Proof...
You can't have a shower without games. We played bridal bingo and made toilet paper necessities for the wedding day. I also had everyone write down words of wisdom or advice for Jen's wedded life. Here is the display I created. You can't see the vase, but it's a blue Ball jar. I tried to stick to Jen's wedding palette, so the arrangement was green and peach hypericum berries with white, orange and peach roses. (I talked her into using the same style for her wedding day!)
Stay tuned for more pics.







1 comment:
With two showers coming up this weekend, I hope they are as adorable as this! Looks like a ton of fun!!
Ps. Thanks for the encouraging words! I will have to look into weight watchers. I have heard great things about it!
Post a Comment