Monday, August 4, 2008
It's All About Me...
Ok, so that's not true. It's not all about me, but the next post needed to give you a better glimpse into who I am and why I started blogging.
The reason behind my blog title is simple-- I am that quintessential image of the girl next door. I've never done any drugs, let alone smoked a cigarette. I drink in moderation and seemed to have kept the "good girl" image even through mishaps in college. I've never even had coffee, for goodness' sake! (Just to clarify, I do not judge anyone who has done the aforementioned things.) I have never tried to attain this image, but I haven't done anything to try to shake it, either. In high school, I was somewhat annoyed by it... but I've grown into my own skin over the years and now embrace the image.
Why did I start blogging? I almost started a blog about 4 months ago, but I chickened out. I love the idea of being able to create a journal of your ideas, but I was scared to death of boring the crap out of everyone. That is, if anyone will even read it! Wouldn't that just be the worst fate? I finally put my big girl drawers on and decided that certainly no one will read my blog if I never create one. So, here we are... at the beginning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment