Tuesday, August 26, 2008

MIA

I apologize for being a bit MIA for the past couple of days. I have been feeling a bit (more like a lot) under the weather. It all started to go downhill when I woke up with a little sore throat Saturday. I wrote it off as not too big of a deal. By yesterday, I had a full-blown sore throat, and my head felt like it's insides were going to push my face off. Pleasant. Unfortunately, I'm dog-sitting right now, so I didn't have my arsenal of drugs at hand. (Yes, I have yet another side job.) I slept very little last night and felt absolutely miserable this morning. I called in sick via voicemail at 6 a.m. If you know me, then you know it takes a lot for me to call in sick. I went to the doctor and got some meds, so hopefully I'll be back in tip-top shape soon.

Sick on my birthday... definitely not my idea of fun!
Related Posts with Thumbnails