Erin, of Blue-Eyed Bride fame, recently blogged about a new feature on Blogger. You can add the blogs that you subscribe to by importing your Google Reader into the new Blogger "Following" function that shows which blogs you follow. This feature allows the blog's author to see that you follow their blog. I think it's kind of a neat feature. As Erin mentioned, it does seem a bit redundant to upload and follow blogs within Blogger and Google Reader. I do like the idea of finding out who is "following" my blog, so I can check out theirs. I've stumbled on many wonderful blogs through seeing who comments on the blogs I love, so I'm open to more options to discover blogs that I might have missed before.
What do you think about the new feature?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I feel the same. I love this new feature with Followers. I LOVE finding new blogs! Especially blogs that happen to enjoy my little blog ;o)
Your blog is so yummy! Adding it to my list. right. now.
Hi Abbie: Thanks for following my blog! This is a great feature and I love find ing new blogs to read!
it's growing on me. i'm just so glad that i didn't have to type in each blog one by one! :)
i'm following you now!
p.s. but you've been in my google reader for a month!
Post a Comment