Friday, September 26, 2008

Fabulous Shoe Friday

My favorite wedding shoes* broke when someone stepped on me while dancing at J's cousin's wedding earlier this month. So, I'm on the lookout for another great pair. Here are a few that I've found that could be contenders from JCrew.

^This pair is very similar to the old pair I had.




*Shoes that can be worn for at least 6 hours comfortably but are still sexy and/or cute. This particular pair were metallic pale gold and had been worn to at least 10 weddings. I also strongly suggest foot petals. They are life-savers!!

This next pair is one that I might consider wearing for the wedding. What do you think?
Do you have a go-to pair of shoes you wear for weddings? Or, do you change it up depending on the dress?

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love those shoes!! I usually wear the same pair of shoes to every wedding, but I'm starting to branch out since I've had to buy shoes for weddings I've been in. Now I have some fun green shoes I like to spice up my black dress! And some gold shoes I'm having fun with.

Sarah Ring said...

I always change shoes with every dress - I find it a great excuse to buy more shoes, LOL.

Love your finds!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

we have a wedding in DC this weekend and i wanted a killer outfit, but i'm trying to "act my WAGE." the green shoes are fantastic.

Related Posts with Thumbnails