Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Design Inspiration or Envy?

Today is the last day for our townhouse to be on the market. (Should I not yell, "Woo-hoo"?) I've been seeing so many images that make me want to chuck my current designs and play.
^image via Pottery Barn
^image via Pottery Barn
^image via Domino
^image via Coastal Living
^image via MS Living

Do you have images saved for your "dream" home? If only I had an unlimited supply of money.

3 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

you know i have tons of dream home photos! :)

i LOVE that pottery barn project table. it's so functional!

Tara Vorhes said...

I love saving photos for a dream home and home project ideas... someday!

Those last 2 photos are lovely!

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

Yeah, I also love to save images. I'm totally in love with that last kitchen. Awesome blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails