Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What's Your Preppy Name?

I don't take these quizzes very often, but I found this one on Nina's Blog and thought it was cute.




Your Preppy Name Is...



Carlisle Drexel Rucker the Fourth

But most people know you as Corkie

What's Your Preppy Name?

My step-dad used to call me Corkie growing up, so the name made me laugh a bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I don't normally do them either... but it is super cute!! Plus, I was taking all the Avenues I could get to MAYBE just maybe come up with a "real" name for {Nina's Blog}!! Love your Preppy Name! I'm glad we are officially connected thru the Blogosphere! xoxo Topsy

Sarah Ring said...

Too cute!

My "Preppy" Name:
Newcomb Atherton Holden the Sixth
But most people know you as Tibby

Funny - because I have always been told that my actual name: Sarah Danielle Day (people call me Bunny) is pretty "preppy" on it's own - LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails