Sunday, September 14, 2008

Things I Would Register For

We are not to the point when we're ready to wield the fun department store guns... but I can start my list now, right? I hate to say where I've found most of these items because my mother happens to work for a different department store's corporate office. Many of these items you can find at several different stores, so I'll let you contact me if you really can't find the item. How's that sound?



And finally... I would put this in my closet.
Do you see the running theme here? I seriously have an obsession. Did you mainly register for kitchen items or focus more on the home goods?

3 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

we mostly registered for kitchen items. we registered for fine china, every day china, tons of kitchen gadgets and all-clad pots and pans from williams-sonoma. we almost got everything we registered for. people were more likely to get us the things that were more common.

Ginny said...

Ooh I just bought that green colander from Macy's and it's seriously the best colander I've ever had! Like Blue-Eyed Bride, most of the things we registered for seemed to be kitchen things like pots and pans, dishes, and upgraded appliances.

TweedleTee said...

umm... did you just post my whole registry? i have a secret obsession with all things martha - great picks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails