

This next one is my favorite. I was this close to buying some used eyelet votive holders from another bride, but the idea of shipping them proved too daunting for her.
These next few were found via The Knot over the years and are from real weddings.

This next cake is one that I have had saved for years. J and I have been together for 6 years, so the song 'At Last' by Etta James really rings true for us. We didn't really want that to be our first song, so the cake would be a great way to bring the song to our wedding, as the lyrics run around each layer.
These are is fun, even though though they're not just white. How pretty are these? Images via Martha Stewart.

I could go on for hours, but I'll leave you with one last colorful favorite found via The Knot ages ago. Of course I love it... look at those colors and those birds!!







1 comment:
all adorable! i love the white cakes, too.
you should check out april reed's website. her cakes are so simple, clean, and modern.
Post a Comment