Did I forget to tell you Molly wasn't going to wear a white dress?! A friend of hers from CA made her dress. Molly did not have the dress until the week of her wedding... and had never even seen it! Honestly, I would be going crazy. She had lost weight after sending her the original measurements, so some adjustments had to be made at the last minute. The dress fit her beautifully, and she totally rocked it.
Without further ado...

^Unfortunately, this is the only (and blurry) pic I have of her parents' house and the reception area
^Isn't this a great dress? You can barely tell it's purple, but it was so her.
^She was so giddy!
^Molly may look short, but she's not... her husband is 6'8"!
^This shot was too cute to pass up... Lilly and Ruby didn't behave long.
^Her new SIL hanging onto their niece, the ring-bearer
^The ring exchange... oops, forgot to mention the officiant was Molly's grandfather.Believe it or not, I didn't even cry. I always cry at weddings, but I think I'm getting some practice in now. Ha, ha.
By the way... remember this post about the dress? Well, I lied. I didn't show you the other dress contenders. I decided that I am going to wait until I get the dress and try it on to rule out any other dresses, so I'm going to keep you in suspense a little longer. Sorry!







1 comment:
This is such a sweet wedding! I love backyard weddings... they are so intimate and charming.
Post a Comment