Is anyone else looking forward to new episodes of The Office? I am so excited that I can hardly contain myself. The last season ended with Jim going down on one knee in what looked like a proposal only to be fake tying his shoe in a tease to Pam. AHHH... I was yelling at the tv when that happened. (J loves watching the show, too... he doesn't have an office job and thinks this is exactly how I live my day-to-day life, especially when Michael reminds him of my old boss.)
Yay for a new season!! Does anyone else love that you can watch shows you miss on the computer? I am one of the few that does not have a TiVo or DVR, so this has been my saving grace considering I love all of the shows on Thursdays... Grey's Anatomy, CSI, My Name is Earl and The Office. It's just not possible to catch them all. My weekends will be spent with my face glued to my computer watching the episodes I missed.
My only question... what are they going to do for a plot line if Jim & Pam or Meredith & McDreamy do get married?!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I don't have any of that modern stuff either and rely on the computer for episodes. It is how I stay up to date with "The Hills."
I'm so excited about tonight!!!
I LOVE the Office!!! Jim + Pam 4EVA!! :)
I am a big fan of ABC online shows- I lived by it until I finally got DVR!
Post a Comment