Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wedding Wednesday: Departure Dresses

I don't know if we are going to make some big departure at the end of the big night, but if we do, I certainly plan to change into something short and fun! Most of our guests will come from out of state, so we will probably go out for a bit of fun before retiring for the evening. I've stumbled upon a few dresses that could make the cut.

This Henri Bendel dress is very "fun". While I LOVE it, it's probably too fun for SkiTownUSA.

The Julianne Dress from JCrew is very prim and would probably be pretty comfortable.
This Morgane LeFay dress is gorgeous.
This Nicole Miller was one I had my eye on... alas, it went on sale and is no longer available in my size.
This Ristarose dress is dreamy.
For some reason, I am drawn to this Alvina Valenta bridesmaid dress (in white/ivory, of course). It would be great for a courthouse wedding, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a guy... I'd pick the ristarose dress... I think that one is the... well.. .nicest.. =)

east side bride said...

Go for the fun dress! F* it ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails