Monday, March 23, 2009

Blogging Break...

My blogging break is somewhat over. I have to admit-- it was very freeing. I've been in a state of exhaustion lately. Honestly, I've not only been planning our wedding, but I've also been helping another friend with hers. I'm helping another friend start her own business, too. Last week, I was not home before 8 a single night. I can not say that there won't be more blogging breaks in the next few months because I can tell you right now that there will be. I can tell you that I'll be back to blogging this week, but I am definitely going to cut back on my posts for a bit. Posting every day was killing me! I know you all understand... and I do appreciate your continued readership and comments! Thanks for sticking with me!

Abbie

4 comments:

Mojito Maven said...

welcome back!!! we missed you :)

Shaina said...

Take your time! We'll be here no matter what - and no matter how many times a week you post!

Milltini said...

welcome back! take all the blogger breaks you need, we all need them when we need them!

Britni said...

Sometimes it really is just amazing to take a break from everything, especially blogging.

Related Posts with Thumbnails