
Monday, March 16, 2009
Brief Interruption...
I know I just this morning said I was taking the week off, but I had to interrupt the break to tell you... our friends eloped, i.e. told not a single, solitary soul they were getting married. They just freakin' went and did it! How ballsy... I briefly mentioned it to J a year ago, and he agreed that our parents would kill us. I just HAD to tell you. CRAZY!! Okay... back to my break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
wow, crazy! sometimes I think i could...then i realize that i just don't have the guts. plus, i want my wedding to be a PARTY!
I saw that you left a comment on Make Mine a Mojito's blog and when I noticed that you spell your name Abbie rather than Abby or Abbey, I had to say hi! There are so few of us in the world!
Cute blog! Hope you don't mind if I follow!
How funny! When the email popped in my inbox, I thought, "I didn't write a comment!" Glad to have you, Abbie!
That is awesome. I love people that have the balls to do that!
Post a Comment