I bought this 65-piece flatware set that was on super sale at Horchow (and used Ebates, of course!) I really, really wanted to order the matching steak knives and the gold set, as well. But, I was a good girl. They have some amazing deals right now. You can get huge sets of flatware for extremely reasonable prices.
I also ordered a new duvet cover. We have been looking for a new one for what seems like ages. When I found this one at West Elm, I realized it was a real steal at $129. Even if we don't have it long-term, it's a great low cost option. (Again, I used Ebates... did I tell you I'm addicted?!)
Have you made any home purchases recently?








6 comments:
We just bought our first house in December so I've been buying home items for a couple of months. My latest thing has been re-doing our kitchen. New light fixture, painting, etc. It's almost done. I've already started thinking about the next room (the main bathroom) and our rec room. We finished our dining room and living room with some accessories from Target (with their home decorating line they had in January) and TJ Maxx.
Now that I've seen your new duvet, I'm thinking I should rethink our bedroom.....
Love the duvet! It's so...fluffy. (???) !!!
I'm totally in the nesting phase as well....its fun but frustrating! I LOVE both your silverware set and especially the duvet. Just lovely!!!
Oh, I wish I had a place that I owned to really "nest" in. I think it is a really fun instinct to have--hope that doesn't sounds crazy! That duvet looks really lovely (and cozy!)
I have that West Elm duvet cover in my guest room (in the natural color). Love it! We always get tons of compliments on it too.
I LOVE West Elm and they actually just opened a store right down the street from me. I am trying not to go there because I want just about everything from there-but I will say, their stuff is pretty good quality for the price.
Post a Comment