Monday, March 23, 2009

Music to My Ears

Ever since Mara posted this, I've been going back for more time and time again. I love this version... and can not seem to stop belting it out at the top of my lungs.


Have you found any amazing songs that are even more wonderful live? Share!

Abbie

4 comments:

Christina said...

I love this song. I can never get sick of it no matter how many times it is played on the radio.

Mika said...

Love this song. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

Kimba said...

Also a huge fan of this song and Mraz.

At our wedding this was the last song we played and everyone got into a big circle and danced with their arms around each other. We also had it playing in our Jeep when we drove away. I get chills thinking about it, made for some great pix and video!

alissa said...

Ooo i love this song. youtube greg laswell live and listen to his stuff. i like his recordings - but so much better live!

Related Posts with Thumbnails