Friday, March 27, 2009

Fabulous Shoe Friday

Way back in September, I mentioned that my favorite gold Italian-made JCrew heels (perfect for wedding attending) broke while dancing at J's cousin's wedding. Basically someone stepped on my foot right as I was picking up my foot, and the strap broke right off! I finally broke down and purchased, not one, but two, replacements via Ebay. I had spent about $175 on that original pair and worried myself sick that I was throwing money away... until I wore them to 12 weddings! I'd say they were a good investment. I'm excited because the new pairs are of the same quality, but they were a heck of a lot cheaper via Ebay (with my new friend Ebates, as well).

I'm still on the lookout for amazing colored shoes for our wedding. If you find any amazing green or blue shoes, feel free to send them my way!

Abbie

6 comments:

Brittany said...

oh my oh my how I love those shoes. Ebay here I come.

Mrs. Classic said...

I just sold that 2nd pair of shoes on ebay a month ago! I loved the height, perfect, not too tall.

Christina said...

thanks for the shoe recommendations. i am watching a few on ebay right now.

Julia said...

I love love love that second pair! I've been trying to come up with a reason to need them for quite a while. But I think you have the problem that I do, too many fancy shoes and not enough cocktail parties?

alissa said...

gold shoes are perfect for summer- they go with everything!
i just posted a blue pair of shoes that im in love with on thursday (they might be too casual for a wedding though...)

yeah for shoes.

pve design said...

The great thing is, that if you find a white shoe you like, take it to your shoe repair person, and have them paint it for you. How about a tie-dye blue and green?

Related Posts with Thumbnails