Monday, March 30, 2009

Deal of the Day

Today isn't Friday, but I can't help posting about shoes when I find an amazing deal. I've been on the wedding shoe search-- it's become a mission-- so I'm looking any place I can think of that might have a possibility. The plus-- I've stumbled upon some great deals along the way.

These are hot... and so is the price tag!

^source



^source

^source

Perfect alternative to the JCrew options I showed you on Friday.
^source
Perfect black pump

^source

Is it summer yet? On sale for $14.99!
^source

Don't forget to use Ebates for even more "savings"! I've noticed sometimes they have coupon codes listed in addition to the cash back-- so with 4 (small) purchases, I'm already at nearly $20 cash back!

Abbie

5 comments:

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

I love the gladiator thongs and the sandals with the leather flowers. So cute and so affordable! I had never thought to look to Newport News for such cute shoes!

Christina said...

The gold shoes are sooo cute and sooo affordable. Great find!

Chic Runner said...

You find the CUTEST SHOES! I'm glad you posted these today. Now I am going to creep to these sites. :0

alissa said...

booo every blogger out there who keeps posting photos of fabulous gladiator sandals that i didnt even know i needed.
i dont even wear green. ever. and i love those.

Mrs. Potts said...

I love the shoes! I want/need new shoes. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails