Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Little Something to Make You Laugh This Morning...

I don’t know if I told you, but J bought me houseshoes for Christmas. When I opened them, they were two left feet. He had had the store wrap them, and they didn't check them to see if they matched.

About a year ago, I bought new ski boots because mine were starting to pack out and bug me. I tried one on in the store and the other was on display, so they brought them to the register for me. I finally opened them last night because my old boots were finally "done"… and they were two left feet.


Is someone trying to tell me something? Because, apparently everyone seems to think I have two left feet!



Abbie

1 comment:

Christina said...

What bad luck. I tagged you on my blog so go check it out! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails