Rippedsheets is a great site for many different labels, paper, hangtags... you name it! The website isn't as user-friendly as I'd like (or pretty for that matter), but it has beaucoup products.
If you love (free) fonts as much as I do, this site will make you grin ear-to-ear. Click on the free fonts icon for a quick and easy font install. I have downloaded more than 150 amazing (free) fonts in the past five months and have been using them for everything under the sun. I did notice that a couple of these were dupes of ones I already had, but many were not. If you need help downloading free fonts or are looking for sites, shoot me an email. I'd be glad to help!
Have fun browsing! If you've found other sites, feel free to share here!








3 comments:
i love free fonts too! haha... wow...
i definitely love free fonts =)! I've looked for some in the past thanks for the info!
hi abbie, i found your lovely blog through late check-in and can't wait to start following along! the free font site you suggested is great, thanks!!
Post a Comment