Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wedding Ring... and A Surprise

I have some great news. J picked out a wedding ring! It took him ages to actually go down to the jeweler to try some on and determine his size. I was a bit anxious to get more line items checked off the to-do list, so I've been a bit of a nag about it. With the 4-month countdown on, he finally felt the pressure. Without further ado--
He went with a tungsten carbide ring from Superior Wedding Rings. They offer both men's and women's rings in platinum, titanium, tungsten, palladium and gold. While we were at it, we managed to talk Kyle at Superior Wedding Rings into allowing me to do a giveaway-- a tungsten band up to $120 (in honor of my upcoming 400th post, natch)! To win, you must visit their site and leave a comment here telling me which ring you would pick. To get extra entries, become a follower of this blog AND link back to this contest on your blog. I will announce the winner on next week's Wedding Wednesday post. Happy browsing!

Abbie

13 comments:

southern daze said...

What a fantastic ring!

You may want to check the links because I keep getting an error message when I try to check out their site...

Abbie said...

Good choice! My brother in law has the exact same ring! It looks even nicer in person!

I would love to enter your giveaway (I'm a follower!) but when I clicked on the link to Superior Wedding Rings site, it said that it could not be found:(

Computers are such a pain sometimes!

Victoria said...

I am a new follower...brought to you via the Penny Lane Designs blog. I absolutely want Model 51355014KW, White Gold eternity ring. Love it! Either that or a sapphire and diamond band. Can't decide! Love your blog! :)

Lynsey said...

J has good taste! Love the ring.

I am already a follower and the ring that I would choose from Superior Wedding Rings site is the Men's 6mm Tungsten Carbide Beveled Platinum Inlay Comfort Fit. It's the ring my fiance has had his eye on!

I'd love to do a blog spot about it but what does the winner win in this giveaway?

Adrienne said...

I was JUST shopping for a Tungsten ring for the fiance! These are amazing! I would pick the Tungsten Carbide 6mm Beveled Edge Brushed Center ring! It is just what he is wanting!!! Great giveaway Abbie!!

p.s. I am already a follower! :)

Deanna said...

I'd pick the Women's 6mm Beveled Edge Tungsten Carbide Wedding Band!

Lynsey said...

I just posted a blog entry about your giveaway.

Unknown said...

hahaha, we just got the exact same ring for E from that site. It came in last week! I am so onto you... haha.

AMB said...

This is exactly the post I needed to see! Thanks so much!

I have been looking and looking for a "plain finish, not-shiny, wide banded, no-frills ring" for my soon to be husband. He is very particular and I haven't been able to find anything to match his liking...that is until now! The 12mm flat satin finish tungsten ring is the absolute match to what he is looking for. If I end up winning your contest that would be some great wedding karma for us.

Thanks again for helping me find what I've been looking for. Hoping I win!!

Shaina said...

This is such a great giveaway. Since I am selfish, I'd love to have the women's thin Tungsten 4mm classic dome comfort fit ring. I love it! Perfect and simple. My wedding band has diamonds on it, but recently I've really been thinking about how I'd love to have a simple white gold or tungsten one for travel and workouts.

As always, I love you and your blog! Have subscribed on google reader for forever now. Pick me pick me!

And - congrats on getting the rings! Yay!

Chic Runner said...

Congrats on the new ring choice. :) What a great giveaway. I would probably get this one to wear on my wedding finger even though i'm not married just so that the meatballs at the gym would stop creepin on me

http://superiorweddingrings.com/dome-2mm-10k-white-gold-wedding-band-classic-half-round-ring-p-2599.html

hmmm but i like this one too

http://superiorweddingrings.com/dome-2mm-10k-white-gold-wedding-band-classic-half-round-ring-p-2599.html and this is really cute too!!!

http://superiorweddingrings.com/dome-2mm-10k-white-gold-wedding-band-classic-half-round-ring-p-2599.html

gosh they have fun stuff! :) thanks again!

Brittany said...

oOH OH OH, I would pick this one:

Men's Tungsten Carbide 6mm Comfort Fit Dome Wedding Band

My fiance is was so excited about this giveaway when I told him!!!

CouponAlbum said...

Really, It is great news!! Love the simple and sweet ring!! Platinum jewelry is really nice!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails