so gorgeous!!!
hope you got my email. YEA wearing these bad boys tomorrow for a wedding actually in black! :)
love them!
Buy them anyway. Always good to have a backup and they are BEAUTIFUL!!
wow, those are so beautiful! I could never survive walking in those heels but would happily sport them sitting down:)
ooo they come in black? oh do that - i wore black shoes for my wedding and besides a comment from my grandmother, they were a hit!
I love those shoes! I wonder if you could dye them a fun color?!
Very cutesy!
Those are really pretty but I'm loving the colored shoe trend too. What color are you going for?
I'm thinking either blue or green. I think I'll know it when I find it... hopefully!
Oh wow, these are very sweet! Loves it!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
so gorgeous!!!
hope you got my email. YEA wearing these bad boys tomorrow for a wedding actually in black! :)
love them!
Buy them anyway. Always good to have a backup and they are BEAUTIFUL!!
wow, those are so beautiful! I could never survive walking in those heels but would happily sport them sitting down:)
ooo they come in black? oh do that - i wore black shoes for my wedding and besides a comment from my grandmother, they were a hit!
I love those shoes! I wonder if you could dye them a fun color?!
Very cutesy!
Those are really pretty but I'm loving the colored shoe trend too. What color are you going for?
I'm thinking either blue or green. I think I'll know it when I find it... hopefully!
Oh wow, these are very sweet! Loves it!
Post a Comment