-The rehearsal dinner invites have been fixed and reordered... at cost and free shipping. It's still an extra expense, but it's my own fault for not noticing on the three proofs she sent.
-If I have not heard about the actual invites (being done by someone else) by Friday, then I will track down a phone number. Unfortunately, I don't have much leverage on these. I actually won the invites through a contest on Style Me Pretty last year, so I really hope the situation works out. I hate that I might have put faith in a company, when they may have put me on the back burner because I am not a paying customer.
-I finished printing the envelope addresses for a friend's save-the-dates... and also my shower envelopes! (I am a pro at this now, so I ended up printing return and mailing addresses on about 150 envelopes in the past week!)
-I decided to take Friday off of work to get my head in a better place. While I wish I were going somewhere warm (with a beach), I am not. I am going to Denver to run some wedding errands! Because I live about 3 hours from Denver, it will help to have an extra day tacked on to the weekend to get more things done.
If any of you know of great paper and fabric shops on the Front Range, fill me in!








7 comments:
I'm glad the rehearsal dinner invitations are working out ok! Is there a contact person at Style Me Pretty who might be able to give your invitation designer a nudge? Even if you won a contest, they presumably agreed to provide the prize for the publicity on Style Me Pretty, and it's not fair of them to take the free advertising and then leave you hanging.
I'm glad to hear that things are falling into place! Good luck with the remaining items and I hope that the invitation company contacts you back! So far that company has demonstrated poor business skills!
really like your blog!
hi abbie! thanks for your comment on my blog -- i love digitally meeting new people! your blog is adorable and i'll be keeping my eye on you.
and sorry that i can't make any local recommendations for you, but if you're willing to mail order you should check out the paper source for amazing paper supplies. good luck with your planning!
I'm so glad things are coming together! Did you see the inspiration board on Snippet & Ink today? It totally reminded me of you!
There are some great store close to my house by park meadows. What area will you been in?
yay! Glad you're feeling better about things. Although that is VERY discouraging about your stationer. They shouldn't offer a giveaway if they're not willing to follow through! I hope it works out.
Post a Comment