Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Where In the World Is Weight Watcher Wednesday?

I guess now is the time to tell you-- I'm the newest receptionist at our local Weight Watcher meetings (which is part of why I am so dang busy lately)! So, I will no longer post my WW-specific posts, but I will occasionally write about healthy living. Honestly, I was struggling under the weight (no pun intended) of expected weekly posts, so this break is a bit of a relief for me.

So, how is my journey going? Yesterday marked the end of my 6-week maintenance period before hitting Lifetime! I am now officially a Lifetime member. WOO-HOO! I am beyond excited. Unfortunately, my workouts have really hit the skids with my packed schedule. With the half marathon in a month and a half, I should really be running. Now that our snow moved through last weekend, we've got sun on the horizon. I'm committing to you that I will run today. I ask that you smack me around a bit if I don't follow through. Danica, Cyndi-- that's you!! Sometimes you need a swift kick...

Abbie

4 comments:

Chic Runner said...

come on you can do it! sunshiney days are heading your way! :) I was in a rut a while back but now i'm back on the running train.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

congrats! yay for sun! you'll have to tell us how the running goes, you'll do great!

Britni said...

Congrats on the job. I've seen so many people go from WW to working for them, and it's a great step :)

southern daze said...

I know you can do it!! You've been such a source of inspiration for me and I truly can't think you enough. If giving you a "swift kick" is what you want in return, consider yourself swiftly kicked. Unless, that is, you did run today and then you can kick me back :-)

Seriously, I am SO excited you're running in a half marathon. I saw my nephew (he's 14) and brother-in-law run in one last month and it was AMAZING! Truth be told, it was one of the reasons I signed on for this 5K.

What's the date of it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails