Thursday, April 23, 2009

No Update Post Today

First-- I have to tell you that I did run yesterday! I meant to have J take a pic of me as proof, but I forgot.

Second-- I have a bit of a request from my readers-- if you are willing. My coworker's son is in college in California. He's a great kid that is extremely into music and has won several local battle of the band competitions. He is in an amazing competition out in California-- where his band, One Year Yesterday, could have the opportunity to open for The Black-Eyed Peas if they win!! How cool is that?! They have won three out of the four levels and need the public to vote for them to win the Grand Prize. If you'd like to help, click on this link to vote. They will send you an email confirmation afterward. Normally, I wouldn't pass this on to my readers, but he's such a good Christian kid that just loves music and his band rocks. Enough said... vote only if you'd like. No pressure.

Finally-- I had planned to give you a few more wedding updates... flower trial, welcome bags, etc. BUT-- there's actually another reason I haven't been posting lately. That's right. It's not pretty. I am actually seeing a specialist this afternoon, after seeing a doctor yesterday about the problem. It's torture to type, which I had hoped would subside. When it didn't, I started wearing these on both wrists. Sexy, huh? Paired with my mouth guard and glasses at night*, I'm a hot mess. I have to wear them at night too because my wrists are causing my arms to fall asleep leaving me unable to move. So... no blogging today. It took me ages to even type this post with the impossible guards on. I'm bummed because I really miss blogging and hoped to be back in action. I hope to have a post up tomorrow.
*I was this close to posting a picture of me wearing all this garb then thought better of it.

Abbie

3 comments:

Mary Michal said...

I voted for the band. I hope they win. Keep us updated!

alissa said...

ahh i hope you feel better! that doesnt look comfortable

southern daze said...

I voted!!

How did your appointment go?

Related Posts with Thumbnails