Friday, April 24, 2009

Good News

I do have good news (or at least I'm trying to convince myself that it's good). I don't have to have surgery at this point. I do have to go through six weeks of physical therapy and am not allowed to type, mouse, or carry more than 10 pounds with my right hand. So... that means I'm typing each post with just my left hand-- i.e. it takes me eons. That's okay because they didn't tell me I couldn't type at all! :) Blogging will be a bit slower than normal, but I'm going to try my best to keep up the posting. Have an amazing weekend!

Abbie

12 comments:

LauraAnn said...

Glad that you don't have to have surgery and that you are at least able to type with your left hand! Have a great weekend!

PixieGrin said...

awww. poor chica! but i like your spirit!

:)

xoxo

Mrs. Classic said...

So sorry. At least it's not happening wedding week!

it is everlasting said...

Oh I can't even imagine having only my left hand to type/mouse/etc with! At least you are avoiding surgery... I hope you feel better!

Stephanie said...

Oh no! I hope things get better quickly. I can't imagine typing with one hand!

quite contrary said...

So sorry to hear that! Keep up the positive outlook! It will be just fine : ) We can deal with shorter posts I guess!

Adrienne said...

Get better soon!! Sending happy thoughts your way!!

southern daze said...

What a great attitude you have!! So happy there's not a need for surgery and please know we'll be here if you need to take some time away. Your health is more important!!

Bride in Exile said...

Not needing surgery is great news! I hope the physical therapy helps soon, I can imagine how frustrating it is to be restricted to left-hand-only typing!

Ashley Turner said...

You're not whining enough and you should start right now until someone buys you an ice cream!!!

I sure do hope you feel better!!!

Bridechka said...

Get better soon!

Tara Vorhes said...

yay for no surgery! I hope you are feeling better soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails