You heard me right. Christian Louboutins--
40% off until midnight tonight. I found one pair that I thought might be wedding-worthy (i.e. were colorful in the colors that related to the wedding, not in a snobby way), and then I breathed a sigh of relief when I realized they only had a size 11 left. Why? Because J would probably kill me, even at 40% off.
Wow... who would have guessed my 400th post would be about shoes. Ha.

5 comments:
I hate to tell you this but Louboutins will be on Gilt beginning Wednesday :-)
I know... I know!
I had the same reaction to a pair of Lilly Pulitzer sandals on Zappos: "oh wow, they're perfect! They're really expensive, but they're on sale, but they're *still* really expensive ... oh phew, they're out of my size!" Temptation gone :-)
I'm so glad I didn't see this post till today. I can't give in to temptation.
ooh, so glad i didn't see this post in time! but how fun!
Post a Comment