Friday, April 24, 2009

Fabulous Shoe Friday

Last Sunday, I was on the hunt for back-up wedding shoes in case I'm not in love with the dyed shoes I had purchased. I ended up seeing shoes that worked with other friends' palettes, so I thought I'd share-- each pair is under $100!

These for my friend, Laura-- they're orange:

This pair for a fellow blogger:

These could go with just about any palette:


Have you found yourself noticing things that go with other people's color palettes? It seems that once I hear of someone's colors I stumble upon all kinds of things that I think would be great for them. You might find me shooting you cell phone pics if you mention colors around me, so be warned!

Abbie

4 comments:

Ashley Turner said...

All beautiful shoes! You obviously have amazing taste, so it's just the 'right' shoe in the right color you're waiting for... it will present itself in time.

In the meantime, have you tried Zappos.com?!?! I got my wedding shoes there - Stewart Weitzmans in the perfect color and this was successful for me! Goodluck!!!

Anonymous said...

Fab finds, Abbie!! Love the first pair!! xx Nina

Christina said...

LOVE those Steve Madden ones. So cute! I might have to get them in taupe.

erica said...

ooh i love the last ones - been looking for some in the ivory/champagne range for my wedding day. do you mind posting where you found them or the brand? (looks like DSW in the background, but i can't read the sign) Thanks! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails