
Monday, April 13, 2009
She's Alive!
Sort of... I'm still here but only barely. I promise I will post soon. Honestly, I feel like I haven't been able to take a breath lately. Between a new boss, dog-sitting, unexpected guests and late night work meetings, I'm near tears. Oh yeah... and our rehearsal dinner invites arrived-- with a typo. And, I can't get the stationer (probably not the right word) doing our actual invites to email me back-- with them needing to be in the mail in only a month. Ok... tears flowing. I'm going to bed. I'll be in better spirits tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that you are having so much trouble with your invites. Hang in there!!
Cheer up! You will get through it!
Awe! That really sucks! Hopefully things will start to turn around. Do you have a phone number for your invite person?!?
I wouldn't worry too much about a typo but I would definitely say something to the company that made them because you should not have to pay full price if it was their mistake!
Breathe and hopefully things will slow down a bit!!! Hopefully you feel better!
Oh no! Don't worry, just breathe. It will work out. Once you get ahold of your stationer (??!! hmmm...), she will find a way to fix the invites. I know it probably seems impossible, but try to snag a few minutes to yourself to just drink some tea, or get a pedi, or take a walk to just clear your head.
Hopefully things are looking better this morning. Is the typo a major one or something most people wont' even notice?
YAY I'm glad you're back but I'm sorry things are so stressful! *HUGS*
Oh you poor thing! Chin up, things will turn around!
i hope it gets better!
also i just realized you live in CO - not sure how i missed that!
but i grew up there -love love love that darn state :)
Post a Comment