Here is a pic of Jen's cake:
Here are two pics I submitted as a visual for the Alchemy bidders:
I only got a few bidders, but I did find one that was willing to take on the job at a very reasonable cost. He has just cut the piece, but it will take quite some time to air-dry and then kiln-dry... with a finished product coming to me in June. I am beyond thrilled. He was extremely informative and explained the proper way to process the wood, etc. He also asked me not to pay until the process was further down the road, so I could be ensured the finished product was what I was looking for. I was impressed with his honesty. Wouldn't it be nice if more people were like that? Now... for a preview of my pre-cooked cake stand!
If you're interested in something similar, feel free to contact Mike. Tell him Abbie sent you!








8 comments:
That will be an awesome cake stand! I can't wait to see what it looks like when he is done!
Wow your cake stand is going to be amazing! What a cool idea!
Wow you are so cool! I love that idea.
Oooh this is exactly what I want for my cake too! I will be in touch with Mike shortly :) great post!
Wow Abbie, what a great idea! Will you keep the stand after the wedding? I can see this being a beautiful display piece...cheese board, display for mementos etc. Look forward to seeing the finished piece!
Love it!
That is going to look amazing. Love it.
Can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment